Red light therapy is now at reboot collective
Red light therapy is used to reduce muscle soreness and improve muscle performance, helping you get the most out of your fitness sessions. Red light therapy can also help keep skin acne-free and reduce the visibility of scars.
Includes Both Wavelengths: Infraredi allows you to use Red Light (660nm) and Infrared Light (850nm) at the same time or individually. It caters for your individual needs.
Medical Grade Electrostatic Led Lights: The latest optical lens technology ensures high efficiency light delivery.
Intelligent Timer Control: Timer Function allows you to choose between optimal therapy times, including 10, 15 or 20 minute intervals (or unlimited).
Red Light Therapy is a whole body red light therapy bed that uses red and near-infrared light to treat injuries, reduce pain, relax muscles/joints, and increase blood circulation.
Relieve sources of pain
Drugs cover pain up by interfering with chemical signals. Red light actually treats the source of the pain, relieving muscular and joint pain.
Red light improves muscle performance, improving the effectiveness of your workout or helping you hit levels you’ve never reached before.
Other benefits include
- Promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- Improves hair growth in people with androgenic alopecia
- Help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
- Reduces psoriasis lesions & aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- Reduces some of the side effects of cancer treatments, including oral mucositis
- Improves skin complexion and builds collagen
- Trusted Source to diminish wrinkles
- Helps to mend sun damage
- Prevents recurring cold sores from herpes simplex virus infection
- Improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
- Helps diminish scars
- Relieves pain and inflammation in people with pain with tendonitis